Orbitas Handyperson Service
Who we are
We're here when you need a hand
Small household problems can often become bigger issues when we are unable to solve them ourselves and we don’t have family nearby to lend a hand. It can be frustrating and a hazard. We get it.
Help is at hand
Whether it’s a leaking tap, a light bulb fixture, changing electrical plugs, fixing grab rails or mending wonky shelves, our team of handpicked and skilled people can fix a whole bunch of problems.
Fixing down carpets, rugs and trailing wires, fitting curtain rails or blinds, mending a door handle that won’t co-operate, putting up shelves or fixing broken gates, Orbitas Handyperson are here to help.
Home safety checks and giving you tips on staying safe in your home, especially during the winter months. We fit key safes, door chains and spyholes. We are also fixing outdoor sensor red lights for that added peace of mind.
You may need a little help with getting around and our team can provide assistance with fitting grab rails and hand rails, ramps and letter baskets. Our Handyperson will also recommend ways to make life a little easier to get around.
Changing light bulbs, plugs, fuses and fitting doorbells. We can also arrange for outdoor lights to be fixed. The Orbitas Handyperson team of qualified electricians also provide local businesses, schools and community centres with PAT testing service to ensure electrical equipment is safe and properly maintained.
Nothing worse than a dripping tap. Orbitas Handyperson can provide a range of minor plumbing services including installing washing machines and dishwashers and changing taps and u-bends on a leaky sink.
Why Orbitas Handyperson Electrical Service?
- We are wholly owned by Cheshire East Council, offering a full and trustworthy service.
- Only thoroughly checked and skilled handypersons and qualified electricians.
- Get direct contact details to your local handyperson instantly.
- We are part of the local community and our services aim to provide care and support to those that need it most.
- Booking is simple and our costs are transparent.
"I am writing to you formally, to thank all those concerned for the handrail fitted at my Mother's home last Wednesday. The men have done a terrific job and Mum is very pleased. The men were very efficient and courteous. (Old fashioned qualities, rarely found these days).."
"I’d just like to say thank you very very much. Peter came out and fixed/replaced a front door security light. What a charming gentleman and a super workman. So I’d just like to say, whoever his boss is, that we’re very very grateful. Thank you very very much indeed."
Mrs Wood, Knutsford
Handyperson Customer Satisfaction Survey
- He was on time, very quick and efficient;
- Couldn’t be happier with the service;
- Very helpful, friendly, made me feel at ease;
- Made our week, very quick indeed;
- A great little service;
- He was an excellent workman and very courteous;
- Very happy with the incredibly quick response time;
- He did a fantastic job, wonderful service;
- A very nice young man;
- Fantastic, just fantastic;
- Great, did the work quickly, gave me advise for other work I need doing;
- Brilliant, so grateful for the quick response;
- Thank you, its been such a big help;
- Its very difficult to find somebody willing to do these jobs that don’t charge the earth.